Loving the Wounded Child occasionally hosts giveaways for its readers which may be sponsored by the blog owner or by another company/individual.
Loving the Wounded Child complies with the laws regarding contests and giveaways by following these guidelines:
- Identifying the prize with as much detail as necessary.
- All giveaways on Loving the Wounded Child are open to individuals 18+ residing in the USA only. This is due to different jurisdictional laws. We cannot be responsible to understand laws outside the US.
- Clearly state duration of the giveaway with beginning and ending dates, and will abide by them.
- Outlining clearly how to enter the giveaway
- Clearly outlining how a winner is chosen – (at random using either Random.org, Rafflecopter, or PromoSimple)
- If technical issues arise, Loving the Wounded Child will do its best to notify participants in a timely manner about how the issues are being resolved.
- Giveaways may include affiliates of Loving the Wounded Child.
- Each winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize after being notified by the email used to enter the contest. If the prize is not claimed after 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Giveaways are in no way meant to be a form of gambling or sweepstakes.
- If a giveaway is self-hosted, site owner agrees to mail the prize to the winner within 14 days.
- Loving the Wounded Child cannot be held liable for any damage in shipping.
- If a giveaway is sponsored by anyone other than Loving the Wounded Child, the winner will abide by sponsor’s prize policy.
- Loving the Wounded Child cannot be held liable or responsible, should a sponsor choose not to fulfill a promised prize. If a prize has not been received within the specified fulfillment period of sponsoring company, the winner should contact the sponsoring company as well as Loving the Wounded Child.
- All giveaway participants agree to be honest and not fraudulent in any way.
- Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Participants may be disqualified at our discretion.
- The winner is responsible for any tax liability.
- All giveaways are allowed to be shared on social network sites as a means of promotion only. Promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as social network sites being in any way responsible for that particular contest. Sharing on social media is not a means of gaining consideration from readers by the blog owner.
- Email addresses are required to enter. By entering, you are giving permission to have your email added to the Loving the Wounded Child mailing list. You may decline or unsubscribe at any time.
- Participants are responsible to seek further clarification as needed, before entering a giveaway or claiming a prize.
For further clarification of any of these terms, please contact us here: